"Gradually, after the PSBB, the attractions will be fixed and opened in June 2020. We try to move the community's economy," said Bukittinggi Mayor, M Ramlan Nurmatias on Wednesday.
With the opening of tourism objects, he hoped that tourism activities can move again such as hotels, restaurants, micro small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) and others.
Even though tourism objects are opened, people should comply the COVID-19 health protocols such as wearing masks, washing hands, checking body temperature and others.
Baca juga: 14 personel Polres Sijunjung jalani karantina pasca delapan petugas Lapas dinyatakan positif COVID-19
In the tourist attraction will be prepared means for washing hands, equipped with a body temperature checking tool and should wear a mask for officials of attractions and visitors.
For hospitality, guests who will stay are required to have a health certificate and to the hotel owner, employees should take a rapid test before returning to duty.
"For culinary businesses, they are also required to pay attention to the cleanliness of dishes, equipment and others and always wear masks," he said.
Regarding not going to extend the PSBB, he said because the COVID-19 case in Bukittinggi was sloping, there were no special clusters or there was no large-scale virus transmission in Bukittinggi and considerations to save the people's economy.
Baca juga: Sumbar termasuk empat provinsi yang diminta mempersiapkan diri berlakukan normal baru
In addition to tourism and economic activities, worship in mosques and activities in schools were also carried out again but still followed the health protocol COVID-19.
Ramlan said the plan had been told to the Governor of W Sumatra and he would explain the steps and readiness of the region in carrying out the decision to the governor.
Transketed by: Mutiara Ramadhani
Baca juga: 26.560 kendaraan putar balik sejak 3 hingga 25 Mei saat PSBB di Sumbar
Baca juga: Padang perkuat peran RT cegah COVID-19 setelah PSBB berakhir