Term of Use ANTARA West Sumatera
You must understand the requirements specified below ANTARA. If you do not agree, you are advised to not use this site.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, and distribute the material presented this site, whether in the form of news, information, data, images, photos and logos, in any way and / or through any media, except for its own use and not commercial. Any use other than those allowed must obtain the written consent of ANTARA.
- This site may not be used for purposes that violate the laws, norms and human rights.
B. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The material presented in this site, whether in the form of news, information, data, images, photos and logos, are provided "as is". ANTARA can not guarantee the quality, completeness, and accuracy of the material presented.
- ANTARA is not responsible for the impact of the use of the materials by users of the site.
- ANTARA can not guarantee that all systems and applications used in this site free of errors, virus attack, or other things that cause this site is not accessible in part or entirely.
The terms of the above can be changed at any time if necessary. You are advised to check this page periodically for changes can you know. By continuing to access or use of this site after any changes, you agree to the terms as modified by ANTARA
- Padang To Strengthen Gunung Padang Tourism Promotion
- Padang Panjang e-ID Card Forms To Arrive On April
- Dharmasraya Spreads Out Story Telling Competition To Increase Reading Interest
- Pariaman To Protect Consumer Rightful Authority
- W Sumatra Local Gvt Clinics Need Specialist Doctor: Deputy Governor
- Minister Rudiantara Promotes World Press Freedom Day